Individual Tax registration
Skip the long queues at the SARS offices. We will register you for individual income tax, for you to enter your first job with a personal income tax number. Our professional tax specialist is ready to assist you to make your journey easy.
Who needs to pay tax?
- The first level of the tax bracket is a taxable income of R1 – R216 200 for the year of assessment 1 March 2021 – 28 February 2022. Therefore you are liable to register for personal income tax for any income earned.
- If your employer is registered for PAYE a monthly deduction of tax will be withheld and paid to SARS. It is therefore essential that you need a personal income tax number prior to starting working.
- All directors with registered companies needs to be registered for personal income tax
What is Required per service?
- Copy of ID
- Proof of address less than 3 months old
- Proof of bank details less than 30 days old
Please send the following information to email@example.com
Please note that a 50% deposit is payable at checkout
We will send you your personal tax income number within 5 working days
Duration 5 working days